Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Too late for Made4Math Monday Tuesday! Submission

This is my first Too Late for Made4Math Monday Tuesday! submission:

I totally stole this idea from Sam.  Although I started making a set of official "math teacher" cards for parents, when I saw Sam's post I decided to make the cards more fun and a tool to use with students.

The design I came up with will allow me to customize the message with a sharpie.




What can I use these for?  Well....pretty much anything! All I have to do is fill in the blanks.  Homework pass? Extra points? Seat change? Feel free to make suggestions.

I designed this at VistaPrint.Com.




3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It could be a "caught being good" pass too! Could be redeemed for something out of the "prize box" (candy, pencil, etc) or bonus points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Especially like the fact that you can fill in the blank and make it whatever you want! Definitely stealing this idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..that's exactly the idea. Can be anything. And a space for expiration date too.

      Delete